APRIL 23RD – MILTON ERICKSON’S UTILISATION TECHNIQUE
In a natural progression from our last Seminar, where we learned some of the fundamentals of hypnosis work, this time we’re going to learn how to utilise the Utilisation Process. Although some knowledge of hypnosis will be helpful, this workshop is suitable for newcomers and more experienced therapists alike.
The Utlisation Process is fundamental to Ericksonian hypnotherapy, and David Kennedy will be explaining how Milton Erickson worked and why it was so successful for him. He’ll outline & demonstrate some of the different ways Erickson adapted this technique.
Following on from that Steve Dodson will be showing you how you can make the Utilization Process work for you, and will be teaching you a procedure that you can take to your next session and adapt for your very next client.
There will also be other useful techniques for you to learn, which take advantage of your client’s natural ability to manifest hypnotic phenomena. Our focus will be on making these practical for you, which means you’ll be practising!
FEBRUARY 11-12, 2017
This year we are all about adding to your knowledge and putting it into practise. It’s important to learn where we came from and why we do what we do, but it’s even more important to know how to DO THE WORK.
You will leave the February seminar knowing:
- How to lead someone into a trance
- How to test the presence of the hypnotic trance
- How to show someone that they can be and are being hypnotised
- How to conduct a simple session
You’ll be watching demonstrations, and will have the opportunity to be practising what you learn in the safe and supportive – and supervised – class environment.
- Using susceptibility tests: The Hypnotic Induction Profile
- 3 different induction techniques to adapt to different kinds of personalities
- How to formulate suggestions when developing your own hypnotic language patterns.Whether you’re new to hypnosis or already a student or practitioner of hypnotherapy, this seminar experience will strengthen your knowledge and the foundational skills necessary to utilise hypnosis and ultimately help clients create positive therapeutic change.We’d love to see you there!