WHAT OUR HYPNOSIS WORKSHOPS ARE ALL ABOUT:
- The opportunity to share time with like-minded people, and to learn from other therapists.
- An opportunity to ask questions from experienced teachers, and your colleagues or fellow-students.
OUR AIMS AND INTENTIONS FOR OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE HYPNOTHERAPY PROFESSION:
- To stay committed to, and encourage the teaching and practise of, traditional hypnotherapy as a modality of healing (and a profession) available to all who are called to it.
- To nurture our professional community as a place of collaboration, support and encouragement, not competition.
- To provide the opportunity for professionals and students to take part in group learning and sharing, free from unnecessary bureaucracy.